Sunday, March 27, 2016

GERMAN VS JDM 2.0


Well, let me start with my favorite examples, -yes it's nothing else than a glorious gems of Honda!

 JDM DC2 front-end conversion was made on this particular ITR.

 the nicely done EG "hatch" was parked next to the Integra.

and some blurred pictures when these guys drive away.. XD



I'm not considered myself in this type of styling, but it's ok and it's good to see something different. However wheels are BBS Super RS in silver.
AP1 S2000, it's always nice to see these models.

Civic coupe EJ7 in Electron Blue Pearl, it belongs to my buddy.



Toyota Celica 7.gen with good looking interior

angle shot of the wheel, this is a Rota Grid Racing.

STI Impreza 2.gen,  the Blob-eye model. I think that this my favorite front-end among 2.nd generation Impreza's.

STI Impreza 2.gen, the mid model known as the Bug-eye model. Some people don't like them that much as I do because of their bully headlights, what can I cay is  -"I like it, ALOT!"

Sweet looking car! Impreza 1.gen and cool looking color to!

Me and some of my lads watching this Evo X beast.

Eclipse 2. gen. Always been a big fan of this specific model. These cars are getting so rare here... so it's kind of a miracle to see one. Just another great car example from the 90's.








No comments:

Post a Comment