Sunday, April 9, 2017

GERMAN VS JDM 3


As for introduction, this event did have the most rarest cars till now.
We've been witness to some of the greatest cars in history of cars, the RX-7! YES, the "FD3S's "are extremely rare machines in europe. You just can't spot it next to your fuckin coffee shop, do you?

And also need to mention the not so well known "Toyota Verossa" it's just another VIP chassis that's JDM AF! The bad part is that I didn't have opportunity to see it in person, damn, well mayber next time..


IMO this was my favorite car at the event that night, FD's are my dream cars.

No matter what people would say, RX-7 is trully a racecar. Rotaries rules!

Yokohama Advan AVS model 7 wheels were fitted.




VG30DETT


BBS LM


R32 GTR with GTR R34 wheels, I don't like that bodykit much but car's still damn sexy.

the monstrous RB26DETT, you can't see that everyday.



You cannot believe, it's a stock S14 Zenki-model! and no visible damage to the body. This just can't be...

























Enkei RPF1

Skylines... both of these were non-GTR.



Carbon bonnet



Work Meister CR-Kai at the front

Rays Gram Light Maximum looks extremely good on this S15

JDM Sonar clear tail lights.

Dat ass..

MX-5, good looking roadster.

Skyline GT-T R34

Honda CR-Z with Mugen additives, almost impossible to see that in europe. Nice!



180SX with wide bodykit, it's sure nice but oversized for R32 GTR wheels.





rear end, ahh so classy jdm look.
 
 I prefer wingless Silvias but this looks good as well.

 Car has full Vertex body kit installed, one of the nicest aftermarket kits you can get!

 I don't know what I do like more, the girl or the car?!? hmmm.... Ok, I'll take the car!

 another angle XD



 engine bay is full of bling bling. I have talk with owner, good man and if I remember right, the car has around 330-350 hp. I'm sure it's a serious neck-breaker!
















 




 














 

 


 

























Nicest MX-5 I've ever seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment