Friday, October 18, 2013

MAGIC "THE CUSTOMS"



Yes you read right, I'm also Magic the gathering card fan! 

Joined playing these cards starts in the primary school somewhere. Some people in school played those and a friend of mine inspired me, so that really affect me into. These cards are pretty good. Good game no doubt if the players playing so.

They are collectible, tradable and I also have 2 huge office albums filled with the real ones.. never count them but I think I collect 4000 cards or more.. yea probably more. 

I'm also doing stuff in Magic Workstation, played on MWS online, MSE, making custom cards for myself sometimes... well not anymore since I got other important things to do in my life.



Here i post some of them which I made...  


"Obligate" Card Image Gallery:






































































































































































































































































































































































-Feel free to comment... :) 










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment